Our commitment is to provide technical support anywhere – anytime – to minimise down-time, maximise production and protect your personnel through electrical safety.
To achieve and maintain this high standard of service, Startco Pty Ltd has implemented a support structure that reflects our client’s needs first and foremost:
- Provide the most reliable products to keep the client’s plant operational
- Available contact 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year.
- Technical support: Subject matter and product expertise.
- Application experience and knowledge.
- Provide assistance where site solutions are required.
Our comprehensive portfolio of technical support, repairs and warranty services are designed to protect your equipment pre-sale, during warranty and post-warranty periods. This includes:
- Application advice
- High level stock, prompt delivery
- Installation recommendations
- Commissioning assistance
- After sales service and support
- Site product training
- Workshop component level repairs
- Site specific product modification requirements
Behind our comprehensive service and support we also utilise the expertise and engineering capabilities of Littelfuse Startco.